The PSS-Jet T1000 is an innovative model that combines nearly all flight characteristics in one model. The PSS-Jet T1000 is not particulary suitable for a beginner, but an intermediate to expert flyer can “push the envelope” with this RC model.
Extremely high agility with mixed flapperon/elevator controlling makes the model already unique. High roll rates with enormous airspeeds as well as good stall characteristics and good controllability at low airspeeds make the model to an all-rounder. Due to the SD3030 airfoil, the model is particularly suitable for slope and thermal flying. Equipped with a 4cc combustion engine flying on flat areas is also great fun.
- Wingspan: 110 cm
- Length: 75 cm
- Flight-weight: between 450 g and 1,5 kg
- Servos (Recommendation, not included!): standard
- Battery (Recommendation, not included!): normal
- Receiver (Recommendation, not included!): normal
- Remote control (Recommendation, not included!): starting at 2-channels upwards
The kit contains:
- CNC cut wing (white EPP)
- CNC cut fuselage (white EPP)
- Vertical stabilizer and tailplane (material: 5 mm Depron)
- Construction manual (english)