The Wiesel XP is a lightweight, tailless glider that is extremely maneuverable, but yet forgiving. The Wiesel XP design features give it a wide speed range, great hands-off stability and agility. Close loops and turns at small slope edges or Dynamic Soaring at small dunes are a great experience with the Wiesel XP.
Its low weight and special blend of airfoils allow it to hover in a light headwind and go fast when you want it to. It is very aerobatic in the hands of an accomplished pilot but with the control sensitivities turned down it can be great for beginners as well.
The Wiesel XPs small size, lightweight, and durability make it a perfect contender for light-air combat on the slope, as it recovers quickly from maneuvers at low altitudes. The Wiesel XP has been flown successfully in winds conditions ranging from 4 to 40 mph on the slope.
- Wingspan: 90 cm
- Flight-weight: starting at 300 g
- Servos (Recommendation, not included!): standard to small
- Battery (Recommendation, not included!): below 70 g
- Reveiver (Recommendation, not included!): below 40 mm width
- Remote control (Recommendation, not included!): V-Mixer should be available
The kit contains:
- CNC cut wing (white EPP)
- CNC cut fuselage (white EPP)
- Vertical stabilizer (Coroplast)
- Construction manual (english)