The Zackcombat EPP flying wing is best for low to middle wind velocities. Its speciality is the fight with other Zackcombats or Zackis on the slope side. Due to the high elasticity of the EPP Wing, the Zackcombat endures almost every crash without damage. With little wind and weak thermal lift the Zackcombat flies already very well.
Especially in combination with a wing-extension, the Zackcombat can also be used as FPV model. The compared to the Zackspeed slightly thicker profile has no problems lifting the additional weight.
- Wingspan: 118 cm
- Flight-weight: between 400g and 800g
- Servos (Recommendation, not included!): standard
- Battery (Recommendation, not included!) normal
- Receiver (Recommendation, not included!): normal
- Remote control (Recommendation, not included!): V-Mixer should be available
The kit contains:
- CNC cut wing (white EPP)
- Winglets (Coroplast)
- Construction manual (english)