The Zackcombatti is a small Zackcombat with 0,80 m or 0,90 m wingspan. Based on its small wingspan and its small weight the Zackcombatti is very handy and ideal for your luggage. As RC components 13 g servos or leighter should be installed in addition to a battery class 270 and a small receiver. The Zackcombatti flight weight starts at 200 g.
This EPP flying wing (no fuselage!) complements your model aircraft fleet as always-ready model. The Zackcombatti can be used as slope side glider or even as combat model. Additionally the implementation of an electric propulsion (brushless motor) is possible. With this even flying aside from slope sides becomes great fun!
- Wingspan: 80 cm, or 90 cm
- Flight-weight: starting at 200 g
- Servos (Recommendation, not included!): 13 g or leighter
- Battery (Recommendation, not included!) e.g. class 270
- Receiver (Recommendation, not included!): small
- Remote control (Recommendation, not included!): V-Mixer should be available
The kit contains:
- CNC cut wing (white EPP)
- Winglets (Coroplast)
- Construction manual (english)